About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Ancient Chinese Baby Gender Prediction Chart

myfs_118369

Dear Sir,

One day, i came across this "Ancient Chinese Gender Prediction Chart" which is used to help pregnant mums to predict the gender of their baby and couples to conceive on the appropriate month(according to gender).

Can i check with you how true is this chart? Have you seen this chart before? I have attached a copy of the chart. Some people say to use lunar age with english month(month of conception)and some say lunar age with lunar month(month of conception). I am very confused. Hope that you can guide me.

Thank you,
Rachel

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Rachel,

Rachel Low wrote:
One day, i came across this "Ancient Chinese Gender Prediction Chart" which is used to help pregnant mums to predict the gender of their baby and couples to conceive on the appropriate month(according to gender).

Rachel Low wrote:
Can i check with you how true is this chart? Have you seen this chart before? I have attached a copy of the chart. Some people say to use lunar age with english month(month of conception)and some say lunar age with lunar month(month of conception). I am very confused. Hope that you can guide me.

Yes, I have seen such a chart before. It is what most traditioaal people used to help check when is the best date to give birth to a boy or girl.

This chart was derived based on some study that was done. I personally really cannot say how true it is as I did not really research into it. So,I leave it up to you to see if you believe it or not. But from what i heard from older generations, it has been quite accurate so far for those who had used it. So no harm to give it a try if you want to use it, then you can decide for yourself whether it is real or not from the actual results

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• Staff

Dear Rachel,

Rachel Low wrote:
Can i know how to calculate lunar age correctly?

Example:
My birthday is on 28th April 1985. Is my lunar age 22 now? Or it is after my birthday then i can be considered 22?

The accurate way is to to take count the passing of each birthday. We calculate the birth date from the date of birth to your next birthdate. Just similiar to how you calculate your western birth date.

If based on that you are considered to be age 20 until you pass your birthday. If you count based on your lunar birthday, you will be 21 on 6 Apr 2006. Whereas, you will be 21 on 28 Apr 1985 if you take the western calendar.

So since this based on your lunar calendar, as long as you pass 6 Apr 2006, you will be considered age 21.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Nowadays go see a doctor at the correct stage of pregnancy to do a test for gender reveal-:)

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Resesarch