About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Neighbour Pakua Mirror facing our main door

myfs_122147

Dear Master,

Recently, I have move into my new home and realised my neighbour oppositemy house has a pa kua mirror hanging above his main doorfacing my main entrance door. When ever I open the door i would always see the Pakua. Is this good for my family? My Main door is facing North East. Anything I could do to soften this impact.

Thank you

Reagrds

See

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear See,

Anonymous wrote:
Recently, I have move into my new home and realised my neighbour oppositemy house has a pa kua mirror hanging above his main doorfacing my main entrance door. When ever I open the door i would always see the Pakua. Is this good for my family? My Main door is facing North East. Anything I could do to soften this impact.

Unfortunately, a pa kua facing your house is inauspicious for you as it will create a sha qi to your home.

1. If possible, maybe have a talk with your neighbour to see if he can remove it and use other means to protect the home. ie. a round circular mirror to reflect any sha qi rather than pakua. At least a round mirror reflects the sha qi but does not create any further sha qi. A pakua will do both relect and create sha qi out. Or if there build a barrier of plants to block against any external threats.

2. Else, if not then the only way to block the pakua is to use a pakua to reflect it back. But probably nothing much you can do if your neighbour persist to use a pakua. But this will create a pakua war which doesn't create a condusive / harmonious environment for both parties involved.

The best if you can find a peacefulway avoid having a pakua war. Which does not benefit either owner in the long run.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Dear Mr.Lee,

Thank you for your advice. The neighbour does not listen to us and persist in hanging up the pakua saying that it is for his family good. After observing, his pakua is actually hanging at the main door and infront ishis metal grill door whick at certain angle block direct sight of the pakua from our door.

Will hanging potted plants outside our door helps or hanging wind chime helps in this case.

ThankYou

Regards

See

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Dear Anon,

Can you check and feed-back further: i.e. what type of ba gua mirror did your neighbour place above their main door:

Key features of the ba gua mirror:

1. Is there a mirror on the ba gua mirror? Yes/No
2. If so, is the mirror flat / concave or convex? Concave/ Convex

3. Is it purely a single mirror or on the exterior there are outer rings of the ba gua eight tigram?

4. Other ba guas e.g. with qi ling or "lion head" or with guardians of two door gods? Any other figurines (or pair of figurines) aimed at your home. Any yellow charms above their door?

For info, usually a convex mirror is to deflect sha qi. A concave mirror is to "suck" wealth. For example, placed facing outwardstowardsa missing corner (where the home has a missing corner)

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net