About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bazi and suitable career

Hi Master,

Below is an article posted by you. I could not understand the last paragraph whereyou said that it require a strong person to benefit from the wealth career. I'm a weak wood and my recommended career is wood related jobs. There seems to be a contradiction here. Would like to seek your enlightenment on this concept. Thanks!

Regards,

edwintay

"Enhancing your Ba Zi through your career is one why to improve your Ba Zi luck since each career can also be broken down into different elements.

ie.
IT related industry - Metal / Water
Health related industry - Wood
Sales related industry - Fire

So having careers which are favourable to your favourable elements will help you to improve your ba zi luck.

Each person has 3 types of career categories:-

a. Career with Wealth
b. Career with Power and Authority
c. Suitable Career

So it gives you an indication as to what kinds of industry would be most favourable for you.

Career with Wealth and Career with Power and Authority requires a Strong person. Thus, he or she must have sufficient favourable elements before being able to benefit from such a career."

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Edwin,

edwin tay wrote:
Below is an article posted by you. I could not understand the last paragraph whereyou said that it require a strong person to benefit from the wealth career. I'm a weak wood and my recommended career is wood related jobs. There seems to be a contradiction here. Would like to seek your enlightenment on this concept. Thanks!

For a weak or strong person, the element you destroy is your wealth element. So for example wood element's wealth is Earth element.

The difference lies in the fact that weak Wood needs to be strong first before it can control earth element. However, a Strong Wood is strong enough as such it can control earth element. That is why Strong Wood can immediately take advantage of Wealth or Power and Authority careers.

So for weak Wood, unless you have enough water and wood, you cannot effectively take advantage of your Earth wealth element (as such Wealth or Power and Authority careers are not so recommended.) Instead, it is best you go for more suitable careers such as Water/Wood element career.

In order for you to be strong, you need to have like Water/Wood facing home, need to have luck period that favour you, need to have like colours, and people around you that is Water/Wood element. Else you will find that if you venture into Earth element career, you will not benefit greatly.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 12 years later...

Thank you so much.. I just saw this article that was posted 2005 , but it answers my question as to what career I would want to take.. I am a strong wood person.. I am suppose to take advantage of the favorable elements.. (hence, the elements of Wealth and power/ Authority) thanks a million..   I was looking for an answer as your post answered it .. in year 2017 :)

• 7 months later...